Перейти к публикации

Yaroslavik

А если создать тему?

Рекомендованные сообщения

А если перечислить все известные неприятные баги чтоб о них знали и не сталкивались?

Типа: building gadget криво работает отменялка и лучше ее не использовать.

Поделиться сообщением

How can I fix the issue of not seeing my search history or suggestions on Google apps, despite having web and app activity enabled?

I have a problem with Google apps (such as Chrome and YouTube) on my phone, where I cannot see my previous searches or any suggestions when I type in the search bar. This issue persists even though I have web and app activity turned on in my Google account settings. I have tried various troubleshooting steps, such as syncing, logging out and in, restarting, uninstalling updates, and changing other settings, but nothing seems to work. The issue does not occur on my PC, where I can see my search history and suggestions normally. I have attached some images to show the difference between my phone and PC searches.

Поделиться сообщением

How can I disable Windows Security on a new laptop with Win11 and standard hardware security not supported?

I want to turn off Windows Security on my new laptop, which came with a genuine Win11 installation. However, when I try to access the Device Security option, I get an error message saying that my device does not meet the requirements for standard hardware security. This means that Windows cannot use the built-in hardware features to enhance the protection of my device. My laptop has the following specifications: Ryzen 5 4600h, 16 GB DDR4 3200 MHz, 512 GB SSD, GTX 1650. How can I disable Windows Security completely on this device?

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас